- Added a 3D environment to the "3D-Preview Mode".
- Improved performance for mouse over tool tip events.
- Fixed a bug and potential exploit which caused players to be spawned in an incorrect position after entering a new zone by foot.
- Fixed a bug which caused players to deal incorrect amounts of damage when using a high level weapon together with a low level dino, in the worst case this could completely nullify any damage from a max level weapon.
- Fixed a bug which caused some tool tips to be cut off (e.g. when purchasing Dino Dollars through the Dino Dollar Exchange).
- Fixed a bug which could cause creatures or dinos defeated during playback of certain animations (charge, jump) to stand still instead of dropping to the ground.
- Fixed a bug which caused the “Damage Booster Reload Task” to stay active even after the Damage Booster had been reloaded.
- Fixed a bug which caused the player's own attribute bonus values to be displayed in the ranger profile of inspected players.
- Fixed a bug which caused the auto-balancing system in PvP to calculate incorrect maximum and minimum damage values.
- Fixed a bug which caused the button text in error messages to be hardly readable for some languages.
- Fixed a bug that caused the graphical effects associated with any skill's “EXTRA POWER” effect to show for a split second although the skill was not triggered under “EXTRA POWER” conditions.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some users to not be correctly unregistered from a Group Quest they had been participating in.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some users to not be able to call an Outlaw Hunter for help.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some users to not see recent text changes in game.
- Fixed several minor server side issues for improved stability.