- Logging in to the game may take significantly less time now, depending on what region you log in to the game from.
- Humidity in the Mokon Woods area has decreased, allowing more sunrays to pierce through the fog and light up the jungle.
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect number of items being displayed In the market window when two or more stacks of a certain type of item were shown.
- Fixed an incorrect description for the Parasaurolophus combat skill “Kick Attack”.
- Fixed an incorrect description for the Brachiosaurus combat skill “Chest attack”.
- Fixed a bug that could cause non-targeted players to receive damage from multi-target skills, falsely triggering a PvP condition for the player that had used the skill.
- Fixed a bug that enabled players to access off-limit areas on the Dinoville Canyon map.
- Fixed a bug that caused Cloth loot items to not stack.
- Fixed enemy units spawning in an incorrect location for Pearl Hale’s group quest “Something is Amiss”.
- Fixed incorrect text being shown for Black Burns’ quest “A Step Forward”.
- Fixed incorrect text being shown for Chester Gordon’s group quest “An Excellent Opportunity”.
- Fixed an incorrect icon being displayed for Chester Gordon’s group quest “Defensive Measures”.