- Fashionable items sold in stores now gain a random attribute instead of a fixed vitality attribute.
- Daily fame bonus aggregation now works more precisely: fame bonus values are evaluated throughout the day.
- Reworked wear of fashionable items:
- Fame and attribute bonuses are now likewise affected by item wear.
- The renewing of worn fashionable items is now cheaper.
- A new icon in the Profile Window now alerts players when items wear out.
- Tooltips of fashionable items have been completely reworked to display all relevant information more compactly, yet easier to read.
- Improved the 3D meshes for shirt and hat loot items.
- Reworked the icons of both recovery kits and teleport matrices.
- Using a recovery kit now triggers the same graphical effect used when recovering at a Spawn Camp.
- Completing quests now rewards players with Dino Dollars.
- Reaching a new ranger level now rewards players with Fame.
- Fixed the graphical effects when picking up items to display incorrect effects for specific item types.
- Fixed the display of 3D meshes for gem loot items to not use the generic “loot bag” mesh.
- Nathaniel James’ level 15 quest “Hand Bone Connects to the Head Bone” has been adjusted to not lead through level 20 territory.
- Tamara Tucker’s quest “Urgent Matters” now shows the correct text.
- The equipment of outlaw hunters has been upgraded to make sure they can enforce the law even against the strongest of outlaws.