Update: Dino Storm is now in Open Beta!
Now what does that mean for you exactly? Keep reading if you want to find out.
If you have already received a Beta Key,
Or “Access Key to the Dino Storm Closed Beta” via E-mail, you may go ahead and try out the current test version of the game right now. But remember: Dino Storm is still a work in progress!
- You will encounter bugs. Most of them will only cause minor problems, but some might crash the game.
- The Closed Beta servers will not be online all the time. If the game cannot connect, please be patient and try again later.
- Lots of content that will be in the final game has not yet made Closed Beta. Expect more of everything.
- The server state may get reset from time to time. Any gold that you might have spent up to that point will of course be returned to you!
- You will not be able to continue playing your Beta character in the final game. When Dino Storm is officially launched, everyone will start from the very beginning.
If you signed up for Beta earlier but have not received a key yet,
Please do not fret. We will invite everyone who signed up for Beta to the Dino Storm test servers as quickly as possible. And we will do so in the order that you signed up. You will receive your personal access key via E-mail, using the E-mail address you provided when you signed up.
If you do not have a Beta Key and did not sign up for Beta yet,
Just do so now. Click on the big blue button in the top right corner reading “Sign up for Beta” and finish the registration process. We will invite you to the Dino Storm test servers eventually, however everyone who signed up before you will be invited first. You will receive your personal access key via E-mail, using the E-mail address you provided when signing up.