- Removed the NPC rider from inside the boxes sitting on the back of some pack dino units.
- Changed the unit selection priority for outlaw hunters so they can no longer be misused as a hiding place.
- Improved the internal zoning algorithms to speed up changing between zones.
- Made the Basic Damage Booster available via Express Store and Auction House.
- Greatly improved loot visualization:
- The loot item’s icon is now included in the default highlighting marker.
- The rounded square marker now changes color depending on loot item type.
- The standard 3D mesh representing loot items is replaced with a more detailed graphical representation for some loot item types.
- Added a new task to guide players back to items they dropped to the ground when they were being defeated.
- Adjusted levels and hit points for stones and other destructible static elements used in certain quests.
- Fixed several bugs concerning Outlaw Hunters.
- Fixed a bug that could cause minor internal issues when players chose to accelerate any upgrade process.
- Fixed several client-side issues including a few that could potentially crash the game.
- Fixed the display of building names and their accompanying NPCs to always show completely.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the word “Clan” to be shown in other players’ chat bubbles if the player reading the bubbles had the clan chat selected.
- Fixed a bug that caused tool tips for active status effects and conditions to not show up when the mouse was moved across.