- The price for the renewing of fashionable items is now adjusted to the wear of the item. As a result, renewing fashionable items affected by light to moderate wear is now much cheaper.
- When receiving small, medium or big treasure chests, players now have the possibility to open them right away.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex has had its attributes rebalanced and as a result has become much more competitive compared to other dinosaurs.
- The “Battle Cry” skill’s fear effect duration has been reduced in order to not break the flow of combat by sending enemy units too far away.
- Asking Guardians for protection now costs a minimum of 15 Fame in order to curb certain usage patterns.
- Fixed a bug that caused whisper chat messages to only be displayed as long as the addressee remained in the same chat channel.
- Past chat messages are now displayed after changing zones.