- Improved server maintenance scheduling – our servers will now enter regular maintenance much less frequently, giving you more time to enjoy the game.
- Changed some bandit units in group quests because they tended to be confused with low level players too easily.
- Fixed a bug which caused some error messages to be displayed at an incorrect time and in a way they could not be interacted with.
- Fixed a bug which could cause the “Performance Warning” hint to be incorrectly displayed after the “Energy Saver Mode” was active.
- Fixed a bug which caused names of buildings to be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug which caused some items in Mokon Woods to carry incorrect names.
- Fixed a bug which could cause the guiding footprints for high level loot items to target NPCs instead of units carrying that loot.
- Fixed a bug which could cause all in-game text to be replaced by placeholder anchors.