- Rebalanced damage output of enemy units and player-controlled dinosaurs/weapons.
- Adjusted health bars of enemy units and player-controlled dinosaurs accordingly.
- Adjusted experience points requirements for ranger levels accordingly.
- Introduced Damage Boosters game mechanics:
- Added three types of Damage Booster:
Basic (PvP +10%, PvE +50%), Potent (PvP +20%, PvE +100%), Violent (PvP +30%, PvE +150%).
- Damage Boosters are in effect when installed in booster chamber and fighting enemy units or other players.
- Added loot item “Destroyed Booster” that drops when the player's ranger level greatly exceeds that of the defeated enemy unit.
- Removed and refunded all kinds of potions (Elite potions were exchanged for Gold Coins, standard potions for Dino Dollars).
- Added permanent healing skill “Health Gain” for recovering health during combat.
- Added a guidance task highlighting enemy units that may drop Basic Damage Boosters; the task is triggered when all booster charges are used up.
- Added new Treasue Box reward items:
- Treasure Boxes contain various cool items.
- Changed Daily Login Reward to now award Treasure Boxes due to the removal of potions.
- Disabled the Slot Machine temporarily due to the removal of potions.
- Players who were still in possession of legacy upgrade items had those properly removed and refunded.
- Fixed a bug that could cause dinosaur animations to get stuck after a combat skill was executed, leading to “sliding dinos”.
- Fixed a bug that could cause avatars to be present in two different zones at once, e.g. players could get killed by Mokon Woods/Goldfields units while being in Dinoville.
- Fixed several smaller client-side bugs.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to the player not seeing any terrain or units after logging in unless he/she started moving.
- Fixed a bug that caused armed enemy units to deal more damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug that could cause paralyzation to last 7 seconds instead of 4.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the display of the “Equip item?” confirmation dialogue window when an equippable item was picked up.
- Fixed broken tooltips in the Daily Login Reward window.