- Changed the way low-level dinosaurs are treated when engaged in PvP combat with high-level dinosaurs to not grant them an unfair advantage while still enabling players to escape a certain defeat.
- Tweaked clothing for female avatars to be less revealing.
- Added a hint text for PCs that are unable to display the game’s full screen mode.
- Added the name of the currently connected server to the F11 stats layout.
- Added news broadcasts for when items were created at the Triforge.
- In the Market window, the cooldown time for items created in the Triforge is now also displayed through a progress bar.
- Fixed a bug where the game could hang after selecting an avatar/server to play on.
- Fixed several selection glitches for the profile window that could occur when a player had more than one instance of any type of dinosaur, gun, implant or tech module; for example, the wrong dinosaur could show up when you were visiting the dino doctor to upgrade your second Coelophysis.
- Fixed a bug in the profile window that could cause parts of the window to not be displayed properly.
- Fixed several bugs in Casey Dunn’s quest “A Huge Rescue Mission” that made the mission much harder to successfully complete.
- Fixed a bug that caused guidance for level 15 toxin cartridges to point to Brachiosauruses from a Casey Dunn quest.
- Fixed a movement glitch that could occur when the “down” directional key was pressed while under the effect of the “Battle Cry” skill.
- Fixed the duelist and outlaw tooltips that could still be displayed after players had successfully disengaged duelist or outlaw PvP status.
- Fixed a bug that caused newly bought dinosaur implants and weapon tech modules to be automatically installed.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to the dice game to become unresponsive.
- Fixed a bug where a floating numbers text would not display the correct amount of items being picked up.
- Fixed several incorrect translations for the Russian language version.